Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Care Package!

Here is a photo of what we are sending to Korea. We are allowed whatever will fit in a zipped one gallon ziploc bag. I'd say I did pretty well. I was putting things aside for her care package weeks ago! We included: photobook of our family that I made at Shutterfly, a squishy photobook that I inserted photos into, a doll, another small toy, a set of "Little Sister" pjs, a shirt and a butterfly dress.



I am mailing this off to our agency, who will in turn send it to Korea. We are hoping for some photos with her wearing something from this package, or holding our photo album!
We plan on sending another package near Christmas. I am also starting to gather foster family gifts.

The other piece of good news is we are ATK (acceptance papers to Korea) this week!!



1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to hear more about the plan and your daughter. She and you are very lucky!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete